THE SOURCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE SOURCE
THE SOURCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings From South Carolina

5 posters

Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty Greetings From South Carolina

Post  aconey Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Dale, this is a great idea, and a wonderful way to keep in touch, and share ideas... especially when we are so spread out, and have our own 'priorities" in life. I do not get to the Detroit area much, but will definitely use this one resource to keep in touch.

Okay, for those that do not know me...

Frank and Delores Coney are my parents. I moved from Detroit after high school when I joined the Air Force. After retiring from the Air Force I settled in South Carolina. I am married to Barbara and have twin 19 year old daughters; Adena and Adara.

I will surf the site later, perhaps tomorrow after work.

Catch everyone later.
aconey
aconey

Male Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Aircraft Manufacturing Production Superintendent
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty Re: Greetings From South Carolina

Post  Administrator Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Heeeey Bro, Cus, Jr!

I delighted to hear from you .
Anthony, I still remember you so well, even through its been over 30 years, just by seeing that recent picture of you, I said to myself, "YuP! thats Anthony. You and your wife looks great!

aconey wrote:Dale, this is a great idea, and a wonderful way to keep in touch, and share ideas... especially when we are so spread out, and have our own 'priorities" in life. I do not get to the Detroit area much, but will definitely use this one resource to keep in touch.

Okay, for those that do not know me...

Frank and Delores Coney are my parents. I moved from Detroit after high school when I joined the Air Force. After retiring from the Air Force I settled in South Carolina. I am married to Barbara and have twin 19 year old daughters; Adena and Adara.

I will surf the site later, perhaps tomorrow after work.

Catch everyone later.

Last edited by Administrator on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Networking
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://Micou.net

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty HELLO!

Post  drichardson Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey there Anthony, so glad to see you aboard. Its wonderful to have those who are here and looking to see more come. We are truly working on bringing our family back together in unity even though, as you said we're all miles apart from one another we can still see and communicate via internet and web site. This is wonderful, tell the wife hello and if the girls have their own email address send this info to them as well and tell them too to log on and and create their profile, we want all of our family here young and old. Much love, Denise.
drichardson
drichardson
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : cooking, decorating, gardening, shopping, read my bible, spending quality time with family.
Humor : I love comedy movies and good standup comics. I still love to watch the old school cartoons too!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://www.trueinsight.ning.com, www.http://multiply.com,

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty Good to see my Brother here!

Post  Nconey Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:13 am

Hey Ant,

Good to see you on this web site. Know maybe I"ll get a chance to communicate with my Big Brother. Dale I dont Know, however I'm looking forward to getting aquanited with you through this format. Great Idea. It'll also give me a chance to get familiar with several Coney's that do not know me and those that I haven't talk with in years on a regular basis, including my Big Brother lol.
Nconey
Nconey

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Supervisor/Basketball, Movies, Cooking, Cuddling and enjoying my family
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty Inroduce yourself

Post  hnucure Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey Anthony , Good to here from you. This is your older cousin Cheryl. It's been so long I barely remember what you look like. The last image I have of you was a picture I remember seeing of you in your Air Force uniform. It is really good to here from you. Hopefully we can all get together with this Family Reunion thing and have some fun.

hnucure

Female Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse/NO hobbies at the present time
Humor : Love Doris Day, Gidget, and Tammy Movies. Favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina Empty Re: Greetings From South Carolina

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum