THE SOURCE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE SOURCE
THE SOURCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon And Cheryls Anniversary

2 posters

Go down

Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Empty Damon And Cheryls Anniversary

Post  Damon Micou Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Just wanted to say my wife and i had a great one year anniversery on the 9th some thought we wouldnt make it including me. But im learning how to push thru and tuff it out insted of trying to get away from it. hoping to have many more years married. And we would be able to attend the labor day block party on electric. thanks and love you all.
Damon Micou
Damon Micou
Moderateur
Moderateur

Male Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : GOODWILL INDUSTRIES
Humor : All types of comedy
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Empty Re: Damon And Cheryls Anniversary

Post  Administrator Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Damon Micou wrote:Just wanted to say my wife and i had a great one year anniversery on the 9th some thought we wouldnt make it including me. But im learning how to push thru and tuff it out insted of trying to get away from it. hoping to have many more years married. And we would be able to attend the labor day block party on electric. thanks and love you all.

Well hopefully, on the block party - Keith and Denise can make it happen. But don't wait on Keith and Denise, Damon. Rent a hall, and lets all celebrate!

Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Dands10    Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Dancef10      Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Michae10

Happy Anniversary to you and Cheryl!
      Damon And Cheryls Anniversary Happy_10
Administrator
Administrator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Networking
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://Micou.net

Back to top Go down