THE SOURCE

Hello EveryOne

Go down

Hello EveryOne

Post  kayla golston on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey i am Kayla Kim daughter. I am 16 and is very active in the community. I have a little brother that is 14.
kayla golston

Female Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : walk dogs love to swim plant flowers shopping being with my fam
Humor : i am very funny
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello EveryOne

Post  drichardson on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

Hi Kayla, nice to hear from you. I'm your Auntie Denise, Dale sister who does the newsletter for the family. So what type of community outreach services do you participate in?

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : cooking, decorating, gardening, shopping, read my bible, spending quality time with family.
Humor : I love comedy movies and good standup comics. I still love to watch the old school cartoons too!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://www.trueinsight.ning.com, www.http://multiply.com,

Back to top Go down

hey fam

Post  kayla golston on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:13 pm

i am very active in my church i am a member of 4H and i am the president of the CYF and was the president of the Det district CYF i am a down to earth person i like to talk i want to be a vet. when i get out of high school i love animals i am very outgoing i am not shy i give people i don't know a chance to warm up to me i am really silly and i have very good people skills. and one day i want to have my own vet. center so people who don't like leaving there pets alone they can drop them off at the center. while i don't want to keep going on and on lol but i would like to know more about my new tete. talk to you later
huges and kisses kayla lol!
kayla golston

Back to top Go down

Post  drichardson on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi Kayla, good for you wanting to become a Vet, well for starters you can come over here and do my dog grooming on my doggie Cotton lol. He is a 4 yr. old Shih-Tzu who is so spoiled and he is so very friendly and palyful you won't help but fall in love with him, He is very smart and well trained he can do things on command and he is house broken meaning he uses the bathroom outside lol. I've had him since he was 1 yr. old and I love him to pieces. he and my grand baby compete for my attention all the times whenever she comes over. I'm very happy and proud to hear of all the wondeful things you're doing in the community keep up the good work how are your grades in sachool and what school do you attend?

Admin
Admin

Job/hobbies : cooking, decorating, gardening, shopping, read my bible, spending quality time with family.
Humor : I love comedy movies and good standup comics. I still love to watch the old school cartoons too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darryl Micou on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Kayla,

I just knew something was going on with you upstairs, alone with you asking me about your password.

(Yaw - she hardly ever usage the internet) Shocked

Thanks for responding. Kay
Darryl Micou

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Network Administration/Customer Service. Guitar, Chess, Tropical Fish, Good Partnership with Wife
Humor : Like Listen to good jokes, Comical TV seires, A maybe some humor from people in converstations.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kayla golston on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 am

you are very welcome dale thank you for showing this sit to me. Very Happy cheers
kayla golston

Back to top Go down

Post  kayla golston on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:09 am

hello tete my grade are ok i mean they can be better so that is what i working on now and i attend Mount Clemens High School. this weekend i split my foot in between two of my toes in half so my mom had to glue it back together she said she think she saw my bone but i am ok i have to stay off my foot and its sore but even the fact that i split my foot i still had a good weekend hope to hear about your weekend
love you tete
from kayla flower cheers
kayla golston

Back to top Go down

Post  drichardson on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:41 am

WOW!! affraid Kayla, I hate to hear you hurt you foot and right before Christmas. Man I know that hurts and if she was able to see your bone sounds like you needed some stitches instead of her mending it with glue lol. Poor baby well I hope all goes well in your healing process. My weekend was ok I got my granddaughter here with me she came over on Saturday she'll be going home tomorrow but that's what her mom says she may feel different and want to satay longer lol. I finished putting the trimmings on my tree and did the lights in the window and that was about it. I'll be finishing my shopping for the little one and my other little neices this weekend.
I need to give "Cotton" my doggie a bath, I guess I'll do it later today. Well it was good to hear from you and you take care of your foot and try npot to walk on it much so it can heal fast. Be good and talk with you again soon. santa

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 am

GOOD MORNING KAYLA!!!

How is your foot doing?
Administrator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Networking

http://Micou.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kayla golston on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:30 pm

My foot is ok now dale how is your classes hope to here from you later lol i know i will see you later on today and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and it will go on and on and on and on ect......
TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE KAYLA

PS WHEN THE PAIN GETS TO MY FOOT ITS THERE.. Evil or Very Mad Laughing I love you
kayla golston

Back to top Go down

Post  kayla golston on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm

hey tete how are you my foot feel better now i just got my stitches on monday it hurted so bad they gave me 4 stitches the first night me foot was hurting so bad but they gave me pain pills so i am ok know i would love to give cotton a bath and i dog sit after school i walk dogs i am thinking about trying out for the musical this year i am always in the fall play but i would like to try something new that is something else i like to do is act but when i get older i wouldn't be that because it is a tuff business and i love animals but i hope to here about your week day to
love kayla What a Face I love you I love you cheers
kayla golston

Back to top Go down

Post  drichardson on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Kayla, I'm happy to hear that you did get stitches for your foot now it can heal properly. Becareful with those pain pills not to get addicted but I'm sure mom will monitor you with that. My week was of thus far I had my grand daughter over since Sunday and she went home today. I sent a lot of her books and toys with her because I was running out of room for them here, and we're getting her toy layaway out for Christmas thias weekend too so I know we're not going to have much room and some of it too will go home with her. I have been trying to come up with an ending for the book I'm writing. I guess I have what they call writers block right now but I'll get it I do have a lot of other things on my mind so it is a little clouded at the moment. So what are you looking for as gifts for Christmas?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darryl Micou on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Administrator wrote:GOOD MORNING KAYLA!!!

How is your foot doing?

My foot is ok now dale how is your classes hope to here from you later lol i know i will see you later on today and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and it will go on and on and on and on ect......
TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE KAYLA

PS WHEN THE PAIN GETS TO MY FOOT ITS THERE.. Evil or Very Mad Laughing I love you
Darryl Micou

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Network Administration/Customer Service. Guitar, Chess, Tropical Fish, Good Partnership with Wife
Humor : Like Listen to good jokes, Comical TV seires, A maybe some humor from people in converstations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum