THE SOURCE

Hello from Lexington, KY

Go down

Hello from Lexington, KY

Post  Nconey on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 am

Hey Family,

My Name is Nathan Coney, many of you may not know me. I'm the youngest son of Frank and Delores Coney. I too like my brother (Anthony, CALL ME SONTIMES) think this is a great idea. I've been communicating with Denise via e-mail since I've received the Newsletter. I'm delighted to be able to converse with all thats capable of communicating through this website. I'm currently residing in Lexington, Ky with my wife Yvette, and son Nathan II, as well as my sister Felicia. I'll be looking in on a nightly bases, after work. I'm usually on the computer looking up strange things until sleep falls on me. So I'll see you all later. Felicia says hello and dueces.
Nconey

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Supervisor/Basketball, Movies, Cooking, Cuddling and enjoying my family
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS

Post  drichardson on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey Cuz, tell the family hello. I'm so glad you guys are here. Its so good to be able to communicate with you and Anthony its been too long. Tell Feleicia I miss her because I was truly looking forward to she and I getting closer when she was here, but I understand she had to do what she had to do. Tell Yvette hello and don't worry about the picture I knbow she's a DIVAS and beauty queen like myself lol ; ) They finally changed my work schedule to the way thats beneficial to me so now I go in early and get off early yeahhhhhhhhh!!! which will given em more time to do paper work for the newsletter as well as get back to trying to finish my book I'm writing. Make sure you post some pictures of you guys here and keep in touch love you all. Denise

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : cooking, decorating, gardening, shopping, read my bible, spending quality time with family.
Humor : I love comedy movies and good standup comics. I still love to watch the old school cartoons too!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://www.trueinsight.ning.com, www.http://multiply.com,

Back to top Go down

Hello Nathan

Post  hnucure on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Hey Nathan,
Good to hear from you. You are right. As old as I am I don't remember what you look like because it has been so long. I have a very faint image of you as a little kid.
I didn't know my girl Felicia had moved away. Hey Felicia. Hopefully we can all get together at the Family Reunion, break some bread, and get to know each other again.

hnucure

Female Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse/NO hobbies at the present time
Humor : Love Doris Day, Gidget, and Tammy Movies. Favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Hello From Victoria,MN

Post  chrisondraF on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:43 pm

[i]Hey Nathan,
It's Gramma how are you? It's been a long time.Can'nt wait to see everyone
Love Gramma Very Happy
chrisondraF

Female Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Decorrating,Watching old Movies,Working in the Yard,
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Lexington, KY

Post  Nconey on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 am

Hey Gramma

Gramma you're right it's been a very long time, so long I can hardly remember what you look like. However, I do recall you had or rather have a lot of class. ( I imagine that hasn't change ). I'm truly looking forward to this family picnic/reunion, just to reaquaint myself, and also get know family members that I've never known. I'm just greatful to Dale and Denise for getting this started and developing this format. I'll be in touch. Nate.
Nconey

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Supervisor/Basketball, Movies, Cooking, Cuddling and enjoying my family
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Lexington, KY

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum