Go down


Post  drichardson on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am

from Johns-Hopkins

Bottled water in your car is
very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is what caused her breast
cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her:
women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the
bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is
a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has
been left in a car. Pass this on to all the women in your life.

This information is the kind we need to know that just might save
us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle
instead of plastic!


This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed
Army Medical Center No plastic containers in microwave.

No water bottles in freezer

No plastic wrap in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles

with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Edward Fujimoto,

Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
plastic containers... This especially appli es to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastic releases dioxin

into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body... Instead, he recommends

using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food..

You get the same results, only without the dioxin.. So such things as

TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed

from the container and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.

It's just safer to use 20 tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away
from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, s uch as Saran wrap, is just as dangerous when placed

over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat

causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.
This is an article that should be sent to anyone

important inYour life!

"GOD made me an original, I refuse to allow the world to make me a copy."

Female Number of posts : 54
Age : 58
Location : Farmington Hills, Michigan
Job/hobbies : cooking, decorating, gardening, shopping, read my bible, spending quality time with family.
Humor : I love comedy movies and good standup comics. I still love to watch the old school cartoons too!
Registration date : 2008-10-12, www.,

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum